Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Nice Ceramics - Barbara Gotch's site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:52:42 PDT

Dear Middle School teachers (and all)

Folks are often looking for ideas for middle school ceramics. Check out the
ideas by Barbara' Gotch's students:
Greenwich Public Schools - Central Middle School. See patriotic ceramic
works - Shoes are really cool. See the ceramic plates - sure to spark an
idea. I can see a theme for ceramic plates around a favorite artist, too.

Barbara's site is linked up from:

If you want your site on Incredible Art Department - please reply to this
email. I will link you up. All summer long I will be featuring school sites
on IAD. I had other features planned - but showcasing your work will be much
more fun.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department