Add Ken Schwab's Web Site to your lists

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:52:04 PDT

Dear Experts - check your information

I knew there would be mistakes... I left Ken Schwab's web site off the list
I sent out. Please open into your document program and add the following
URL. Ken Schwab is in Califormia:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/ (If you want to see Ken's site - check
right away - it's allowed only so many clicks a day)

I have updated my own copy now and will look to see if I left off others. I
forgot Pam Stephens, too. If there are any more omissions I will just send
the file out again in June. Please check your personal information and make
sure everything is accurate.I got too hooked on looking at the sites that I
forgot to list the links (smile).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department