Re: Surrealism and Cubism for Fifth Graders

---------

From: Rebekah Short (ShortR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:34:57 PDT

For a great lesson on cubism, go to Marvin's site...
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/lessons/cubism.html

>>> jennarations@attbi.com 05/07/03 07:57PM >>>
Hi everyone,

Has anyone done a project recently with the upper grades (5th
specifically)
involving surrealism and/or cubism? We are short on supplies (end of
the
year!) so we are looking for something with 1 or 2 media at the most.
The
students will be learning about Picasso of course, Braque, Gris, Dali,
Magritte, and de Chirico.

Thanks!!

Jenna in Alameda

---