RE: stickers, posters, great art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:27:04 PDT

I have a book I use with kids called "Mommy it's a Renoir" (1984 - yikes -
that's a long time ago!) that uses postcards for art appreciation -
activities for sorting, comparing and so on -
They had companion sets of postcards that I ordered through Parent Child
Press (Altoona, PA)

they ahve a site - and here is the connection to their postcard sets - maybe
you could use them to complement your book - or contact directly for ideas -

I really love this book and the activities (ages 3 - 12)

http://www.parentchildpress.com/art.html

Ellen

> I want to find a company who will help me put together a group of small
> posters (or postcards or stickers) to go with the 80 artists featured in
> my book, Discovering Great Artists. I want to offer the prints as a
> back-up resource for the book. Does anyone have a favorite art print
> company they work with or like? It has to be one who can do things
> inexpensively. I was talking to Art Images, but they just couldn't get all
> that interested. Any ideas?
> MaryAnn

---