Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Private art lessons

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 07:14:52 PDT

I normally had classes of at least three or four, some were with nine or ten kids. We worked on a schedule of workshops we'd offer, like mosaics or drawing or painting or whatever. Then we would decide how long each class would last (usually 4 or 5 total hours) and meet for an hour for each one on Saturdays. We would estimate the cost of supplies and my 15.00 an hour, and come up with a class fee. Most classes would be like 60.00 a class plus a 15.00 studio fee. Jayna wrote:I charge that now (but it includes supplies) for group lessons.
Did you charge that for one/on one?
I am not doing one on one due to liability but one on two or three.
Brenda ---

Do you Yahoo!?