RE: drawing for dummies

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 07:07:49 PDT

Hmmm-I'm not familiar with the cooking versions, so I don't know, but the
dog and wine ones were pretty similar in format. There is lots of stuff on a
page, but sometimes cartoon illustrations and also some stuff is in bold
face. I can see how it might be difficult to use as a cookbook though. Linda