Re: drawing for dummies

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 07:05:16 PDT

Are they all formatted the same way? I prefer books with larger type and less info on one page. We hardly ever use our Seafood Cooking for Dummies because we didn't find it very "Huffines" friendly. ; ) Jayna Huffines

"Fields, Linda" <fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us> wrote:I think the "dummies" series is pretty fascinating, primarily because things
are not only put in terminology most people can understand, but also because
it is done with humor and makes interesting reading. I personally have found
Dogs for Dummies and Wine for Dummies most useful and entertaining. Linda in
NC