RE: silkscreen printing

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 05:25:02 PDT

Scratch-Art Co. has a great product called Mask-Ease. It is non-toxic and
adheres to the screen very well. It can be cut very easily with any razor
and accepts small details. My printmaking students are using it to create
infantile designs to take to a home for abused children. They are coming out
really well and with ease.

Myriam