Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

stickers, posters, great art

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 23:00:53 PDT

I want to find a company who will help me put together a group of small
posters (or postcards or stickers) to go with the 80 artists featured in my
book, Discovering Great Artists. I want to offer the prints as a back-up
resource for the book. Does anyone have a favorite art print company they
work with or like? It has to be one who can do things inexpensively. I was
talking to Art Images, but they just couldn't get all that interested. Any

MaryAnn Kohl
PO Box 31338
 Bellingham, WA 98228

360 398 9801 office