Re: Re: silkscreen printing

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 20:30:28 PDT

I use all Speedball waterbased inks and a litho crayon to draw on the
screen, then coat both sides with screen filler and when it's dry, rinse out
the crayon. Sometimes ittakes a little scrubbing. I've also used a thin
plastic to cut stencils and then just masking tape that to the back of the
screen.