silkscreen printing

---------

From: Carolyn Keigley (carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:57:44 PDT

I have been having problems remembering how I used to silkcreen. Most of my
experience was in photo silkscreen. What I am trying to do is use the
drawing fluid and then the screen filler - but with no success. Also I
remember using a film that we would cut and then put on the screen, but I
can't find anything like that in the catalogs. Do any of you have advice or
know of a good resource?

---