Pam Stephens site -excellent elementary plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 15:44:33 PDT

Dear Art Experts and all,

I accidentally omitted Pam Stephens URL on you file - please add that
information.
Go to her site for some EXCELLENT elementary plans (Pam - I am finally
getting the link added - smile)
http://schoolctr.hebisd.edu/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=678
Go to the Document Manager - Pam has given these to you in the form of Word
Documents.....Mac folks, if they don't open for you give me a "call" with
the ones you want. I am sure Pam won't mind if I save as html for you.
One very nice plan for Matisse will be placed on IAD soon.

Well.... It is a good thing I don't have much more to say tonight, I may
have used my limit for the Getty list (smile).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/