A P.S. for Art News - NAEA Request for Proposals

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 15:16:19 PDT

Added to Art news under Professional Development:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html#Professional
NAEA REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION

Do all of you receive these mailings, too? Do I need to put them online - or
does every member get them?
Someone let me know. I have forwarded a number of job requests - so will put
the new ones online. I just have too many lists right now to merge together.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/