RE: elementary teachers - ideas brainstorm

---------

From: Maude Ruesch (mruesch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 14:42:15 PDT

My kids (pre-K) make Sculpi pins of their mother's faces. Always a big
hit. They have to try to remember their mothers hair and eye color and
how long her hair is. It's a really good thinking exercise and some of
the pins are spectacular. We just made them today and they'll be ready
by tomorrow at noon. They start with a flat circle about two and a half
inches in diameter and just add the features with colored Sculpi.

Maude