Ed's work on Ebay -Karalee and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 14:16:15 PDT

Thanks for posting your work Ed,

I am turning the Teacher Feature over to Karalee - be sure to email her
kserra77@earthlink.net with your artist's statement - what inspires you. She
will let you know if she needs bigger images. I imagine those online already
will do. Here is a link for those who want to see:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J3C724B74

And I learned something new today.... I never could figure how to get the
bigger pictures on Ebay - what a ditz! You have to scroll down to the bottom
of the page to see them -- silly me -- I don't do Ebay. Thanks Ed for
teaching me something new today. I used to learn new stuff from my students,
too.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department