Re: Fw: Drawing for Dummies is on Half.com

---------

From: Ed H (hankofbeads_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 13:32:17 PDT

Judy:

Following up on a message regarding teachers artwork that you would like to
display on your site. Follow the link to Ebay to see some of my works. If
interested I could send some higher res. pic's or you can snag them from
Ebay.

Ed

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=pipecarver&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1