Re: NAEA list of Job openings - May 7

---------

From: Vanessa (vlangloysm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 11:34:05 PDT

Hi Judy, I would love to have the list of job openings forwarded to me. Thanks, Vanessa

Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:I have the following and will forward at your request. (file is too long to
post if you are not interested).
Would you like for me to post these on IAD? I would have to merge different
lists together that I have (one from Gail - and a few from NAEA). If you are
intersted - let me know and I will take the time (jdecker@woh.rr.com)

ART TEACHER OPENINGS: SELECTED STATES

Circulated as a public service by the
NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
www.naea-reston.org

Circulation Date: MAY 7, 2003

NOTICE: NAEA encourages circulating this listing to art education students
and university art education departments.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/