design process with middle schoolers

---------

From: David Lass (lassd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:29:50 PDT

I'm looking for new and creative ways in which to effectively teach the design process to middle school students. Please post ideas and or links that you have found to be helpful. My particular situation has me on an island in southeast Alaska, thus using museums etc. is out of the question. I know museums aren't the only resource, but finding others can sometimes be rather cumbersome. There's way too much junk out there to wade through.

---