Re: Chinese takeout boxes

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:21:00 PDT

It really wasn't a lesson about takeout boxes, someone (I'm sorry I forget who)
posted a lesson about responding to an exhibit they had seen where a Chinese
artist had made bronze McDonald-like takeout containers (I hope I'm close) and
they had then developed a lesson plan around that.

So then I said something about how we used to use clear plastic Chinese takeout
boxes when I had a frame/gift shop, and then somebody asked where to get them.

Some people are lucky enough to get them from local Chinese restaurants - mine
uses styrofoam.

An example of the Byzantine throught process of a group of art teachers.

---