Re: 2pt perspective

---------

From: James Andrews (andrewsj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:09:14 PDT

What about using two-point perspective to make their own cars or trucks in
three-quarter view? You could send the designs in to one of the big
enthusiast mags---often they have contests for things like, "Best New Truck
Design," or something equally cool!:) I am thinking of doing it with my
seventh grade groups.

James C. Andrews
Art Teacher
Kingston Junior High School
9000 NE West Kingston Road
Kingston, WA 98346
desk# (360) 297-9276

Loyalty isn't standing by someone when he's right... that's good
judgement. Loyalty is standing by someone when he's wrong. -
Susan Estrich