Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Chinese takeout boxes

From: James Andrews (andrewsj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:03:56 PDT

I missed the actual lesson using these boxes. As popular a post as it seems
to be, I feel like I may be really missing out. Could someone repost the
lesson please?

James C. Andrews
Art Teacher
Kingston Junior High School
9000 NE West Kingston Road
Kingston, WA 98346
desk# (360) 297-9276

Loyalty isn't standing by someone when he's right... that's good
judgement. Loyalty is standing by someone when he's wrong. -
Susan Estrich