Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Laurie C - Peggy W. - Elissa S - Judi C - Gail E

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 07:35:17 PDT

I thought I would make one last call to the list for these members. Your
email addresses got kicked back to me. I will not remove your names - but
try to let me know what is wrong with the addresses I have on file. I copied
and pasted from the email you sent. Gail - I don't know what is wrong with
your address - I sent something to you earlier today. ; ; ; ;

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department