Re: elementary teachers - ideas brainstorm

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 06:56:00 PDT

    Mother's Day presents a good opportunity to introduce young children to
the art of Mary Cassatt, who did many paintings with the theme of mother and
child. The students create a picture of themselves and their mother doing
some activity they enjoy the most with their mother.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, K-5, retired

> If you have done May Day projects -- or Mother's Day projects (something
> nice a gifty for Mother's Day) - just remember what you did.

---