List of Experts - in the "mail" today

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 06:39:29 PDT

Attention all of you "Experts in Art Education"

The completed list will be in your email today (as html attachment). The
purpose of this announcement to the entire list is to let you know that some
of your email addresses just would not send. They locked up my program. If
you DO NOT receive the list and want to get it (this goes for those who have
not yet replied to be included). Just reply to this email and I will try to
send it again to you. Some of the addresses are not included in my "bulk"
mailings. You need not fear that you will get numerous bulk mail from me - I
had to break it down into ten smaller mailings to get it all sent.

You will get the list if I have your web page listed on my site and was able
to find your email address via the list or web search. Know folks that if
you have posted to the Getty list - your email address is out there.

All you have to do is collaborate on one lesson (or some ideas with
pictures) to put on IAD to be included on my list ( I have spent hours- OK
days working on the list)....You do not need to go to any extra work - you
will be developing ideas over the summer anyway as that is what we art
teachers do with our summer. The plan you work on with your team of experts
should be something you know you will use next year.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. A special thank you to Jackie Brewer who created the initial file two
years ago - It has grown considerably since.

---