NAEA list of Job openings - May 7

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 05:20:58 PDT

I have the following and will forward at your request. (file is too long to
post if you are not interested).
Would you like for me to post these on IAD? I would have to merge different
lists together that I have (one from Gail - and a few from NAEA). If you are
intersted - let me know and I will take the time (jdecker@woh.rr.com)

ART TEACHER OPENINGS: SELECTED STATES

Circulated as a public service by the
NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
www.naea-reston.org

Circulation Date: MAY 7, 2003

NOTICE: NAEA encourages circulating this listing to art education students
and university art education departments.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/