Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Where's the Art in Today's Art Education -- Objectivist Center -- Reason, Indiv... (interesting article on art education)

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 05:17:03 PDT

This was interesting- thanks! I remember my professors in college (four or so years ago) embracing PostModernism and encouraging us to explore it. Hmmm.......

Christine Besack <> wrote:Hi All, Interesting article on art education and visual culture.(contains references to the NAEA Miami convention)
  food for thought, Christine Besack:)---

Do you Yahoo!?