Re: Henna?

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 21:48:12 PDT

Heya Judy!  I thought awhile ago I request the canadian version of the sax catalogue but it never came so I am wondering if I sent you the e-mail in my dreams and not in real life.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.
>From: "Judy Nagel"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Re: Henna?
>Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:24:35 -0600
>
>FYI If you look on page 501 in the Sax catalog you will see a Mehndi Henna Kit. It is a safe non permanent product for this project. The designs last 1-3 weeks. Hope this helps.
>Judy Nagel
>Sax Arts & Crafts
>jdnag@elknet.net
>jnagel@saxarts.com

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ---