Bad Hair Day and other great ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 20:26:04 PDT

BTW - Incredible Art Department is back online - the down time was only
temporary (I forgot to let you know - Ken let the ArtEducator list know.

Several searches were made on IAD for "Bad Hair Day" - I know I posted it as
a plan easy for a substitute. A sub may not get the quality of work that
these teachers got - but they could certainly handle the lesson. I will be
searching the web - and list member sites for more "easy enough for a sub"
plans. Do take some time to look over Michal Austin's site (The Art Kids) -
it is packed full of ideas. I will be featuring Michal's site too on Great
Sites. I hope to get that page done soon....but wanted to take the time now
to show you where to find "bad hair day" (I have to say - it brought a smile
to my face when I saw you were looking for it (whoever you were) - Michal
has some fun ideas.

Sky McClain's Crazy Hair Day
http://www.voorhees.k12.nj.us/kresson/Art/page6.htm
http://www.voorhees.k12.nj.us/kresson/Art/index.htm (Sky's home)

Michal Austin's Bad Hair Day
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/sixth/badhairday.html
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/ (Art Kids Home)

Please continue to post easy plans for a substitute - all grade levels. I
will keep on adding as they are presented.
I will put links from the lesson plan pages so you will be able to find
them. Well...I think I will be quiet now and get some links added to the
site. It is much more fun to talk to you folks though (smile).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/