Re: 2pt perspective

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 20:35:24 PDT

I have them "stack" 35 "boxes" in a scene.
All do not have to be stacked directly on top of each other; but some need
to be stacked.
Their main job, past doing the perspective correctly, is to create a scene
that is interesting to the viewer and hopefully one that I haven't seen
before. Many love the challenge.
I've had typical warehouse type stuff and packages...some cityscapes etc.
Some get really creative....dollstore...dolls coming to life at night and
coming out of the boxes. Interesting robots and outer space, science
fiction looking pictures.
City on the horizon with the foreground as water and the reflection in the
water with barges etc.
Hope this helps