elementary teachers - ideas brainstorm

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 18:44:14 PDT

Dear Elementary art teachers,

This is something to think about -- but don't put any effort into it now.
There were many searches on IAD for May Day and Mother's Day - I personally
hated doing "Holiday"related art projects --- Do you think just a page of
Ideas for Holidays would be helpful - Not full bown projects - just ideas? I
bet I even have some Getty posts on file I could list.

If you have done May Day projects -- or Mother's Day projects (something
nice a gifty for Mother's Day) - just remember what you did. I am saving the
web page search results and will reutnr to this idea over the summer. I bet
many of you Getty folks have saved holiday ideas in your folders too (I
knowthere was a lot of Jim Dine heart ideas at Vday). I definitely don't
want to put a lot of effort into this ideas page (unless you elementary
teachers do).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department