Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 2pt perspective -check Andy's site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 16:58:15 PDT

See folks! We do need lessons on perspective on IAD (that is one of my
requests). I put Andi diConti in charge of supplying one great lesson:

This combines letters with building shapes -- and I love the touch of the
wood mannequin. It is funny, I did a similar project myself when I was in
college (I put mannequin like figures throughout - sitting one things -
walking through arches - etc)

Sal, you are on the experts list, too -- so you can give Andy a hand writing
objectives and all that yuck stuff that isn't any fun to write up.

If you want one point perspective - check Bunki's: