New Art of Ken Schwab's HS site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 16:47:43 PDT

Check it out - INCREDIBLE art posted from high school students

still life:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/stilllifes.html

Letter abstractions:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/letterabstracts.html

Mosaics:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/mosaics.html

Art 2 portraits (more by Thursday - so check back)
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/portraits.html

Lesson plans will all be onine soon. If you want to check out the rest of
the work:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/

Ken' site will be featured on GREAT SITES soon. If you want your site to be
considered - either post to the list or make sure I have it on:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
(Kerry M. - your sites will also be featured - I will post some details
about your to the lists soon).

I imagine Ken will post to the the list when the portraits are online. Bill
M - I hope you are reading and seeing this great high school work. I will
share your image soon wiith the group....and I apologize now for giving out
your email address - but folks might want to know a bit how you did it.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Ken's site is only allowed so many click per day -- so check early or
you will have to take a look tomorrow.
Ken - if you are reading - I bet you will like Melissa's antique/old screen
door idea - image to be posted soon.

---