Re: Chinese takeout boxes

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 16:15:50 PDT

I didn't catch the first post on this, but I got my boxes right from a
Chinese restaurant. I told them I would advertise the restaurant when I
put up the display, so I got them free. The dispaly looked nice with the
restaurant's menu, chopsticks and fortune cookes added along side of the
boxes.
MaryB

Betty Bowen wrote:

>For clear chinese takeout boxes,
>or, http://www.papermart.com
>
>Papermart has both the plastic and paper. Unfortunately, their plastic seems
>to not have the wire handles any more. They are a great source.

---