Incredible Art Dept - Server is down

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:34:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Not to panic...just wanted to let you know that the server is down for
Incredible Art Department. If it continues to be down for several days, I
will email Ken Rohrer to see what he can find out. I will post when it is
all up and running again. I just didn't want any of you to make plans for
using the site with your students right now - have a back-up plan.

If you wanted to use something -- and know what your need, I will send you
my html file so you won't be left on the lurch.

Drats, too, I had the most incredible portrait to share. If any of your high
school teachers what to see something to motivate your students - I will
send the image to you. It is charcoal on Reeves BFK - and the realism is so
perfect, you'd swear it was a photograph....really INCREDIBLE. I am hopeful
that Bill Merrill (college professor) will have more images to share in the
future. Bill sparked an idea that I want to do all summer long - share
ideas/images for all to see. These would not be complete plans - just
something to start a spark. After the images are online for a few days, I
would submit remove and submit more images. This would be a great way for
folks who do not have web sites to get your work out. They would not remain
online indefinitely -server space is at a premium.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/