Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: A "must see" middle school art site (high school too)

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:31:34 PDT

OH my!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful stuff!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Judy Decker <> wrote:Dear art educators,

In compiling my art experts list, I looked over all of the art web sites on
my site. Here is one you definitely have to see:
Their are projects that are adaptable to high school, too.

I am just going to list some high lights - Sculptural Self portraits:

Sandy Skoglund inspired cats (large paper mache- painted with fluorescent
paint) (they
displayed these with a black light)

Artists Apron and paint pallet (great art appreciation lesson):

Really cool painting project! pattern in nature (I even saw a take on this
on a high school site, too)

Melissa is going to be adding more work over the summer - so check back from
time to time.
I plan to do School Sites as "Great Sites" all summer long - this is
certainly going to be one of them!

If you want your site to be considered - be sure I have it listed at:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department

Do you Yahoo!?