Re: color theory

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:23:08 PDT

Betty,
        Color theory is just that. It is theory not practice.
I too confuse my students and they give science teachers
problems because they ask why it didn't work like the
book said. I teach pigment theory RYB but I also tell them
about Light color theory RBG and try to explain printers and
photo labs color theory of using CMY. Keep plugging away and
let the science teacher have his fun. If the kids are asking
questions then they must be listening enough to know what
questions to ask.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons