Re: Videos needed for elementary

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:05:06 PDT

What is this video about? Where did you get it? I can't seem to find it on the internet anywhere. Thanks for any help.Holly

jane mary <mjart49@hotmail.com> wrote:

I show Please don't eat the pictures, a Seseme Street video every year to 2nd grade. They love it. I love it. We just had our art show and I needed a break. After the video we will make a cartouche of their names. I am thinking of making their cartouche on a little scroll so it looks kinda like the papyrus that the question is on in the video. If you haven't seen the video, the question is, Where does today met yesterday? The answer, The museum! They all think the answer is midnight. My classes are 30 min. This takes 2 classes because it is 60 min. long. Question is nicely placed at end of first 30 min.