Teacher Feature - send to Karalee Serra

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 11:27:10 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have been "talking" with Karalee Serra ( kserra77@earthlink.net ) who is
doing research on teachers who create art.
She will be developing a web page to feature teachers' artwork. I will be
putting a link to her site from Incredible Art Department. I have given her
the names of several Getty ArtsEdNet teachers already and would like to help
her get more contacts. I will not be adding more teachers on my site at this
time (Jackie I will forward yours to Karalee - that makes more sense now) so
we will have more space for new lessons.

Karalee wants to dispel the saying "artists who can't - teach". From her
post:

>> The site will eventually live at www.cutxpaste.net when I am finished
>> building it. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, please feel free
>> to email me at kserra77@earthlink.net .

I will be working with Karalee to showcase the teachers' works already on my
site to make room for all of the new lesson plans we will be getting. I was
looking over my list of experts -- and there are over 250 names! I am
overwhelmed with the response. I am excited about building up this valuable
resource of lessons and ideas to share with you all. (Ken and Mark - I won't
send your work without your permission - I will email personally). Just so
you know, Karalee is on the list of "experts" and may be contacting you this
summer.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I have submitted some of my work for Karalee. I am not a great
artist....but I do have some pieces I like. My strength was always in art
appreciation. I think you will have something you can share, too.

---