Save Getty ArtsEdNet update

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 11:07:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going to be the collection base for letters to save ArtsEdNet Web site
and ArtsEdNet Talk.
Please get responses to me this month as they will be determining over the
summer what they will do.
Send to my email account (Jdecker@woh.rr.com):
Name - School - Position - and a brief blurb on why you can not live without
these resources (OK - a little blurb about how you use the resources and
find the invaluable).

I personally now find the Web site of more value to me - but that is because
I am not teaching. I have remained on the Getty list just to share - and
have joined the other list serves to share Incredible Art Department and my
site. I have spent many hours on both sites - and it is all for you (I
personally no longer need my site). That is why I post so much to the
lists - It doesn't make any sense for me to put something out there online
if I am the only one who knows it is there.

If you have already sent a letter, that should not be a problem - but
definitely DO NOT flood them with email. I did hear back from Nick and they
will not have time for that. Send all future correspondence and support for
ArtsEdNet to me.
I am posting this to the World list too as I have seen links on world sites
to ArtsEdNet.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department