Re: future of Artsednet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:39:35 PDT

I wasn't going to post this to the list -- but maybe should.... I think one
of the reasons they are abondoning ArtsEdNet Talk is because of all of the
negative email they received when it was down and when we lost the digest. I
know I sent one email in March - mine wasn't negative and did not show
"distress" but others did.....That is why I suggested snail mail. Write in
whichever method you choose.

Thanks for sending a letter.

Judy

If you missed the address for snail mail - here is is:
Nick Brod
Senior Web Producer
The J. Paul Getty Trust
1200 Getty Center Drive