RE: color theory

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:04:44 PDT

It sounds like you have a difference in what type of color you are teaching. You are focused on pigments and reflected light, he must be talking about, direct light (pure) light. I would ask him to come to your class and explain the differences in the two. He might have a prism or two and can do color mixing with direct light, which gives totally different results than the mixing of pigments.