Re: Anyone in Hawaii

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 03:40:33 PDT

Jill,
        We all enjoyed meeting you and Jim at the NAEA in New York.
Now you get a paid trip to Hawaii, I am envious to say the least.
You need to let us know the secret. I would be lucky to be paid to
travel to Wichita (200 miles). Anyway, I hope you have a very
enjoyable trip to our 50th state.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons