Future of ArtsEdNet - update

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 20:26:10 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I can not believe I heard back from Nick already! Here is what he replied:

>>Thank-you Judy for your comments.

>>We will indeed be using the many many favourable comments of our users
>>in our report.

>>Regards

>>Nick

This is what I would recommend. Rather than sending email, why not write a
nice letter on your school letterhead. Send letters to:

Nick Brod
Senior Web Producer
The J. Paul Getty Trust
1200 Getty Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA, 90049

If I hear anything new, I will keep you all posted. There is always "Judy's
Talk" if all fails (smile folks who have joined). Please emphasize the
importance of resources on ArtsEdNet web site in addition to the list serve.
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/ Look at what we may be losing.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I just learned how to put this signature on my email today.....after
all these years. I just learned how to make a mailing group last night, too.
I just love learning new things (smile) -- and yes, it was because of this
list that I learned these things. I have learned how to do so much via
technology as a result of this list. I "owe" Getty - but I can survive
without it the Getty list....I told Linda I would always find someone to
"talk" to.

---