Re: High School Teachers - need ideas

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 16:10:39 PDT

Ken,

For the final project in my drawing class I have the students design an
eccentric alphabet; depending on your time constraints they can design
an entire alphabet or just the letters of their first and last names.
The final product is done with pen and ink on illustration board,
colored with inks and/or colored pencil. They come out super, and I've
had some blue ribbon winners in the regional HS show. This assignment
is a culmination of everything they've learned in the class over the
semester. If you want more details about it let me know.

Maggie

> >> my art 2's who have finished the last project earlier than expected and I
> must do something with them for about 3 weeks.
>
> Here are the materials you have to work with:
>
> Watercolors and pen and ink
>
> Pastels
>
> Craypas
>
> Tons of cheap acrylic