Congratulations Jeannie Sandoval!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 15:09:42 PDT

Who is Jeannie Sandoval, you ask? and What's the big deal?
Jeannie Sandoval is an art teacher form Georgia who was chose as Teacher of
the Year! Now that is something to shout about (Jeannie jensando@yahoo.com)
Jeannie teaches at West Hall Middle School in Oakwood Georgia.
I have some of her student work on my site. Watch for more in upcoming
months.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jsandoval.htm

Jeannie is very busy with a new baby boy (born in late August) - and has two
other small children who keep her busy. She not only teaches full time - but
also is year book advisor for her school. Hats off to Jeannie!

I am very proud of all of my cyber colleagues and enjoy spreading the good
news. This information will eventually be posted at Art News on IAD. If you
have some good news to share - do let me know. I did "discover" that Sal and
Lazzelle had some nice awards on their web sites - check them out.
http://www.pienschke.freehomepage.com/ (Sal's site)
http://www.rcs.k12.va.us/csjh/artindex.htm (Lazelle's site)

Hopefully, I will get the news updated this week - it's been a busy one for
me, too.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Luc got my "OK Judy" joke, and he doesn't even know me that well. I had
fun "talking" to him. I guess, I should have translated the French back to
English to know what I said to him. I hope he had a few laughs. If you want
to know what this is all about ask Judy Jdecker@woh.rr.com - it is a long
story and not worth the print - ha-ha.

---