Re: Ann Arbor is a "GO" for July - Please reply (Jean and all)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 14:20:01 PDT

Somebody put me "Woody" on the list for Ann Arbor.
I'll mark the days in my calendar and try to make it.
I visited the Ann Arbor art fair a few years back when
I was doing one of those Getty DBAE weeks at Cranbrook.
The fair was huge and fun. I met 3 Kansas City artists there.
It's the sort of art my wife enjoys so I might just bring
Frani along. Please keep me posted.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons