Gails' Bits and Pieces - has job openings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 12:27:00 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I know many of you can not open Gail's Bits and Pieces attachment. I always
do. I have enjoyed some of the links that are posted....and I always look at
the JOB openings. If you want to get Gail's Bits and Pieces without an
attachment - please request OFFLIST Jdecker@woh.rr.com . From here on out -
anytime a mail comes with an attachment and you want it - email me - I
always open list member attachments (my Road Runner scans for viruses now so
I don't even really need my Norton anymore - but I am glad it is there for a
back-up). I won't even have to post the offer to the list anymore - you
always know now - go ask Judy (smile).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/