Middle School Sub Lesson ideas - Now in IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 12:11:14 PDT

This page will continue to grow as more ideas are posted to the lists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/submiddle.htm

You will want to see Bunki Kramer's Changing Face Cubes - that will be a
complete lesson on the site soon (scroll down).
Right now the page is not linked up anywhere (give me some time) - the URL
will remain the same as above. Soon to come - Elementary ideas....Any High
School for sharing? I know when I taught high school, I just let the kids
work on their projects - no additional sub plans were necessary. I had great
kids - and great subs for high school. If I thought they would have trouble
continuing without me, I had some back-up videos that I purchased. I rarely
missed so it wasn't a problem.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. to all....I am sorry about the volume of mail I have been putting
out....but for every mail I post, I get a response (and sometimes more!) so
I know someone out there can use the information. If you are concerned -
just delete without reading....There is no need for you to unsubscribe just
because I have been extra talkative lately (smile). I just want to collect
all of my summer information before everyone unsubscribes for the break.
I'll promise try to cut down on my posts. I do appreciate that you share
your concerns off list mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com For those who know
me....you can say "OK, Judy"

---