Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Everything Jewelry - a link to share

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 09:26:29 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am "swamped" with promises to keep (smile) so won't have time to do link
requests to IAD for a little while.....BUT I wanted to forward this Jewelry
link to you now:

Hey - Deb - there is even a link to a group just for wire jewelry! Check it

Gosh, I wish I had time to investigate further....Looks like it has links to
more links for everything jewelry.

When I get "around-to-it", I will be adding links to the following pages:

My site is weak on good jewelry sites - so post any good ones you come

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department

P.S. for Jewelry site Pamela this is FYI so you will know where to find your
link. Please do add a link on your site to Incredible Art Department