Everything Jewelry - a link to share

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 09:26:29 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am "swamped" with promises to keep (smile) so won't have time to do link
requests to IAD for a little while.....BUT I wanted to forward this Jewelry
link to you now:
http://www.geocities.com/jewelrysite_2003/

Hey - Deb - there is even a link to a group just for wire jewelry! Check it
out.

Gosh, I wish I had time to investigate further....Looks like it has links to
more links for everything jewelry.

When I get "around-to-it", I will be adding links to the following pages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html

My site is weak on good jewelry sites - so post any good ones you come
across.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Jewelry site Pamela this is FYI so you will know where to find your
link. Please do add a link on your site to Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

---