Judy Nagel needs our help

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 08:12:36 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Many of you have wondered what you could do for Judy Nagel - She has done so
much for our list! As you know Judy has retired from Sax. I have asked her
to continue to help us from time to time..... She replied with the
following:

>>My Mom just had a second serious heart attack and my daughter is on
complete bed rest until she delivers the baby in June. Keep us in your
prayers if you can!

I believe in the power of prayer.... Let's all bow our heads and offer a
silent prayer for Judy and her family. Mailto jdnag@elknet.net

I know this post is not appropriate for an art ed list - but Judy Nagel is
very important (smile).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy Decker

P.S. I was looking in my folder for something appropriate to post....but ran
across this. I like it. A list member sent it to me a while back --so I am
sharing with you.

Look forward with faith.
See only good for your future.
Know that all things